Book a Hotel in Chianti for a vacation to discover the secrets of how to make fresh pasta, and explore our cellars and our museums.
The package is recommended for a minimum of 5 nights, and is organized as follows: a day trip to Badia a Passignano, Greve in Chianti, Panzano, Castellina and Radda in Chianti and a day exploring the medieval towns like San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Volterra.
- A day dedicated to visiting one of our local weekly market and in the afternoon, a cooking class specializing in fresh pasta-making is included (english language), followed by a dinner based on spaghetti, ravioli, tagliatelle etc.
- A day in Florence, including a ticket valid for 24 hours, for a sightseeing tour around the city in an open-top bus, with the possibility of getting on and off at various points in the city centre.
- A day dedicated to Chianti Classico with a visit to Badia a Passignano, Greve in Chianti, Panzano, Castellina and Radda in Chianti. A guided tour of the cellars of Casa Emma is included, with wine tasting and a selection of cured meats and cheeses. Guided tour of the Castello di Albola with wine tasting.
- A day in Siena and Monteriggioni. Dinner is at the Trattoria da Bule in Bargino, with a typical Tuscan menu.
- A day in San Gimignano, Certaldo and Volterra, including free entrance to the Wine Museum of Vernaccia di San Gimignano, with a guided tasting.
- Classic Room
- Buffet Breakfast
WIFI connection from the room and common areas
- a course on how to make fresh pasta in various shapes, ravioli and fillings. It includes lunch or dinner with what was made in the course and a dessert. Participants will receive a recipe book and a certificate.
- a ticket valid for 24 hours for a city tour of Florence on an open-top bus with the possibility of getting on and off at various points in the city centre
- guided tour of the Castello di Albola, Radda in Chianti, with wine tasting
- individual guided tour of the cellars and vineyards of Casa Emma, San Donato in Poggio, a lunch or snack platter with cold cured meats and cheeses, and tasting of their wines
- entrance to the Wine Museum Vernaccia di San Gimignano, with a guided tasting of 4 wines and snacks
- typical Tuscan dinner at Ristorante Borgo Antico in Tavernelle Val di Pesa, or Trattoria da Bule, with a menu of appetizer, first course, second course, side dish, and a dessert. Drinks not included.
This offer is subjet to availability and it is necessary to book in advance wine tasting, visits and dinner.
Cancellations accepted without penalty up to 48 hours before arrival. For availability and reservations please click below or email us a firstname.lastname@example.org